My Home Inspection Qualifications
As a New York State Licensed home inspector and a Certified Master Inspector with NACHI, I represent the best-trained and most highly qualified inspectors in the business. InterNACHI is the world’s elite home inspector association because its membership requirements are the toughest in the industry.
Here’s what you get when you hire me:
- Passed the New York Home Inspector's state test (License # 16000090161)
- Certified Master Inspector who is experienced, established, professional, educated, vetted, and among the best in the industry
- An InterNACHI Certified Professional Home Inspector with over 25 years of residential construction experience.
- Passed the National Home Inspectors Examination.
- Passed the Inspector Examination administered by the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- Radon Tester certified by the National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP)
- Graduate of Kaplan University Home Inspection Program.
- Completes annual Continuing Education program, accredited by InterNACHI and New York State, ensuring that I am proficient and up to date in all areas required by a Home Inspector.